10 Bucket List Faves You Must Tick-Off This Year!
Over a decade ago someone gave me a little book called the 101 Things To Do Before You Die by Richard Horne. Actually, life has never been the same since. Here are a few top picks of the adventures that book has inspired…
- Take Part in a Flashmob- Barcelona El Mons Festival, 2012. Think Bollywood and hope like hell you remember the steps.
- Soar Above in a Hot Air Balloon- Czech Republic, 2016
- Touch a Glacier- before they melt- Iceland, 2014
- Leave Your Mark in (legal) Graffiti- the Lanes, Melbourne via Signal’s youth outreach
- Tickle A Crab in an adorable shellcrab race- events every week at Discovery Melbourne
- Appear In Print- Czech article describing a team of international volunteers spending a year in a team close to the Polish border. Click here for how you could join the team!
- Get Into the Guinness World Records- the world’s largest gathering of Sherlocks- Leeds, UK, 2014. I’m in there somewhere, damnit!
- Meet your idol- Stephen Fry, national treasure. Thanks to a lucky online charity auction in 2013.
- Invent Something- the world famed Luscious Nigella: principally white rum, raspberry and white chocolate with a great deal of pizzazz and bar tricks.
- Live in 10 Countries Before You die!